You agree on following Terms and conditions before availing our services
Please read following terms and conditions carefully and print a copy for your record before entering into a legally binding agreement with Vageshwari Edutainment Private Limited, a company incorporated in India under Indian Company Act 1856 with incorporation No._____________ and GST No.___________ herein after referred to as “we” and “us” also.
- We provide online courses as described on our website and information brochures, using our online platforms.
- The term and conditions herein mentioned are applicable in the matter of all these content and courses.
- In order to avail yourself of our courses you are required to give the required correct and complete information and pay the specified amount.
- A legal binding agreement will come in existence once
- We have accepted your offer to take an online course by sending you an order confirmation email providing you with a link to access the online course, along with log on details, (if applicable) and
- We have received from you or on your behalf of the entire course fees.
- The online terms, together with your offer and the confirmation email, will constitute the entire agreement between us. They will supersede and replace any other terms and conditions previously published by us and any other undertaking, representation warranty, arrangement, promise or statement of any nature made by us to you, weather oral, written or otherwise related to the subject matter.
- We can cancel any online course at any time prior to its scheduled termination date; in that case you will be entitled to a pro rata refund of the course fee.
- We give you the right to cancel the course within one week of joining. In such case of cancelation, you will be entitled to full refund of the fee. After the expiry of one week no fee will be refunded in any case.
- Our online courses are for training purpose only. We will not accept any responsibility to any party for their any other use.
- At all times, Vageshwari Edutainment private limited is the owner of the intellectual property used in the online courses provided by us. Therefore, no online courses or any course material or any part of it can be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system on transmitted in any form or by any means without prior written permission of it.
- An online course description constitutes only an indication of what the online course is planned to accomplish. So it does not form part of the contract between you and us.
- We have made our all efforts to avoid errors and omissions in making of these online courses. In spite of this some errors might have crept in. Any mistake, error or discrepancy noted may be brought to our notice for the correction. We will not be responsible for any damage or loss to anyone, of any kind, in any manner therefrom.
- We will not be liable for any data loss, or the loss of public reputation caused to you in course of using the public platforms for the purpose of taking our online courses.